Newly released government email communications show a persistent effort by multiple officials within the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to slow a separate federal agency’s safety review of Monsanto’s top-selling herbicide. Notably, the records demonstrate that the EPA efforts came at the behest of Monsanto, and that EPA officials were helpful enough to keep the chemical giant updated on their progress. (Posted April 16, 2019)
- Presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard urges ban of glyphosate
- New Monsanto documents expose cozy connection to Reuters reporter
- Roundup Cancer Attorneys Release New Monsanto Papers Documents
- Can Hydroponic Farmers Spray Glyphosate Just Before Becoming Organic?
- WSU study finds Roundup increases chances of health issues in future generations